The main aim of the SUPER project is to create a support system for entrepreneurship at universities to encourage university students both at the stage of converting their ideas into real businesses, as well as the practical foundation of their firms.
The project result will be both a tool for higher education institutions (HEIs) aimed at the development of effective mentoring and support systems for incubators for future entrepreneurs.
Toolkit for Incubation Managers
The toolkit for HEIs will devise effective start-up business incubation and allow HEIs to establish one-stop-shop for entrepreneurs-to-be.
SUPER TRAINING SOLUTIONS
Explore our resources!
Entrepreneurship multilingual courses for HEI students, face-to-face and on-line, including an online business planning tool.
The SUPER toolkit will empower HEIs to develop and embed efficient entrepreneurship support systems based on concrete evidence-based solutions and knowledge.
NEWS & AGENDA
Find all the news about Super Project
All about Consortium Meetings, Results, New Implementations, Outputs...
- 18 Jun Partners in Malaga (Spain) for the Closing Meeting of SUPER Project to present results
- 23 Nov IDP held the Multiplier Event of the SUPER Project on November 23rd at the University of Pescara
- 25 Oct Aston University/ EEUK Multiplier Event presenting SUPER project
- 25 Jan Super Consortium in Bratislava for the third meeting of the SUPER project co-funded by the European programme Erasmus Plus
- 25 May Super Consortium in Prague for the SUPER project meeting to discuss progress and next steps.
- 30 Nov Website opening
- 08 Oct SUPER Consortium in Brussels for the kick-off meeting of the SUPER project funded by Erasmus Plus
Success and failure factors in business incubation
The results will be based on thorough analysis to identify critical success and failure factors in business incubation in HEI environments.